Third Party Recruiters
Home Health Staffing Agencies
Employers shall request to visit any location of Palm Beach State College for the purpose of on-campus employment recruiting by contacting the appropriate Career Center. An On-campus Recruitment form must be completed along with a signed e-statement by a representative of the organization testifying to its commitment to equal opportunity employment. The permitted frequency of campus visits may differ by location based upon enrollment figures and/or other factors.
Additionally, we will not approve on-campus recruiting requests and/or job fair participation for the following:
- The opportunity is combined with the marketing and/or sale of products or services to students.
- The opportunity is to enroll or register with an online job bank or registry
- A financial investment is required on the part of our students or alumni including:
- The student is required to pay a nonrefundable fee for training(s) or certifications necessary to perform the job, or
- The student is assessed any sort of fee for job placement, or
- An investment is required including (but not limited to): membership fees; startup fees; portfolio costs; the purchase of sample or sales kits, marketing material, etc.,
- The position’s compensation structure is 100% commission, including other pay structures whereby the employee is not paid a promised hourly wage or salary on an established pay schedule/period. (Special permission may be granted)
- The employer provides financial incentives to staff who recruit new hires for the organization and for which the recruiting staff member receives a portion of the new hire's commission.
- The opportunity is for an independent contractor or self-employment or “own/start your own business”. These include, but are not limited to:
- Positions that are structured as a “pyramid scheme“
- The position is multi-level marketing
- 1099 independent contractor
- The work experience involves on-campus solicitation, posting of materials, or sales of products or services not authorized by Palm Beach State College.
If an employer is found to be in violation of any of the above, all campus recruiting and job fair privileges will be rescinded indefinitely at all locations of the College.
- The recruiting visit is not confirmed until you receive confirmation from the Career Center at the location where the visit is requested.
- Requests to recruit on campus should be received by the Career Center at least two weeks prior to the requested recruitment date.
- Allow three weeks prior notice for the Career Center to adequately advertise your visit.
- If you must cancel your visit, please call the Career Center at least 48 hours prior to your scheduled visit.
- Employment agencies must disclose to a Career Center Coordinator/Manager the organizations that they will be representing in order for a campus recruiting request to be confirmed.
- Check in with the Career Center upon arriving on campus. Prior to leaving, complete and return our employer survey.
- We will provide a table and two chairs. It is the recruiter's responsibility to supply all displays materials.
- Promotional materials are to be distributed from the recruiting table only. Do not post any recruitment/publicity materials on campus walls, in classrooms, parking lot areas, etc.. For more information, see "Advertising Distribution" in the Palm Beach State College Student Handbook.
- If you have a preferred location for recruitment, please make that known on your initial request. We will try to accommodate your request. If none is requested, we will arrange for a table in a high traffic area, (although patterns vary at times throughout the school year.)
We wish to provide a positive relationship with employers, however, when guidelines are not adhered to, we reserve the right to withdraw all recruitment opportunities.
If you agree with the above, please click to go to the On-Campus Recruitment Request form. Fill in all required data and then SUBMIT.