Third Party Recruiters
Home Health Staffing Agencies
Legitimate businesses possessing a federal tax identification and/or employer identification number may post employment opportunity listings with the Career Centers of Palm Beach State College. Organizations that do not possess these may be allowed to post job listings at the College's discretion.
The College reserves the right to refuse to post any position. All organizations listing positions with the Career Centers are expected to work within a framework of professionally accepted recruiting, interviewing and selection techniques as stipulated in the NACE Principles for Professional Practice. We reserve the right to deny access to our online job listing system and/or on-campus recruiting to any employer(s) we determine have not conducted their recruiting efforts legally, or ethically, or in compliance with College policies.
All organization representatives must certify that they represent an equal opportunity employer complying with all state and federal laws granting rights to applicants offering employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, gender, age, marital status, disability, public assistance status, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Additionally, we will not approve position listings if any of the following apply:
- The opportunity is combined with the marketing and/or sale of products or services to students.
- The opportunity is to enroll or register with an online job bank or registry
- A financial investment is required on the part of our students or alumni including:
- The student is required to pay a nonrefundable fee for training(s) or certifications necessary to perform the job, or
- The student is assessed any sort of fee for job placement, or
- An investment is required including (but not limited to): membership fees; startup fees; portfolio costs; the purchase of sample or sales kits, marketing material, etc.,
- The position’s compensation structure is 100% commission, including other pay structures whereby the employee is not paid a promised hourly wage or salary on an established pay schedule/period. (Special permission may be granted)
- The employer provides financial incentives to staff who recruit new hires for the organization and for which the recruiting staff member receives a portion of the new hire's sales/commission.
- The opportunity is for an independent contractor or self-employment or “own/start your own business”. These include:
- Positions that are structured as a “pyramid scheme“
- The position is multi-level marketing
- The employer’s business address is listed as a P.O. box.
- The work experience involves on-campus solicitation, posting of materials, or sales of products or services not authorized by Palm Beach State College.
- We do not allow “blind” job listings; organization name must be listed with the posting.
Job listings can be posted for a maximum of three months. Organizations with an ongoing need for a particular position can contact one of the Career Centers to request a special listing. The College retains the right to remove any job listing(s) from the electronic job listing board without consulting or informing the submitting employer.
Create an account to take advantage of the many employment services offered in our Online Career Center.