Palm Beach State College has authorized National Student Clearinghouse to provide enrollment verification certificates for its students through its online Student Self-Service program. This service, available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, will allow students the ability to print, save, or e-mail official enrollment verification certificates FREE of charge.
Follow the easy steps below to obtain an official enrollment verification certificate:
1. Log into
with your Student ID and Password.
2. On your student home page, click on Records (on the top navigational bar), then select Enrollment Certification. (A welcome page will appear, click on the "Click Here" button.)
3. On the National Student Clearinghouse Student Self-Service page, select whether you would like to obtain your current enrollment or all enrollment data, then click on "obtain an enrollment certificate."
If the Internet Explorer displays an information bar such as: "To help protect your security, Internet Explorer blocked this site from downloading files to your computer. Click here for options." Click on the information bar and then click Download File.
4. Once the data has been created (PDF format), you may print, save or e-mail the verification certificate.
5. Important Reminder - Log off when you are done to protect the privacy of your records
Other FREE services provided by the National Student Clearinghouse Self-Service program:
• Obtain a Good Student Discount Certificate to print and mail to an auto insurer or other company that requests proof of your status as a Good Student for the current term.
• View your enrollment information on file with the National Student Clearinghouse.
• View the student loan deferment notifications that the Clearinghouse has provided to your loan holders (lenders and guarantors).
• View the proof(s) of enrollment that the Clearinghouse has provided to your health insurers and other providers of student services or products.
• View specific information about your student loans.